- What We Do
CV is a completely free platform that exists to help churches present the Gospel to people who are searching for answers (“Platform”).
- Acceptance of Terms
- The Platform, www.cvoutreach.com (“Website”) is operated by CV North America (“CV”), a company incorporated in Texas, USA.
- By accessing, registering or using the Website, including without limitation any affiliated platform, community, services or products, you:
- acknowledge that you are over thirteen (13) years of age;
- agree that CV may disable or terminate your access at any time and for any reason in its sole discretion.
- Your Warranties and Obligations
3.1 You agree to:
You agree to not do any of the following:
- Post content that is hateful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- Post unauthorized commercial communications (e.g., spam) on this Site.
- Use automated means (e.g., robots, spiders and scrapers) to collect users’ content or information without our permission.
- Upload viruses or other malicious code.
- Solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- Use the Site to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- Do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Site (e.g., a denial of service attack).
- Minimum Communication Standards
These minimum communication standards apply to any and all communications which you contribute to CV (Contributions), and to any services associated with it.
4.1 Contributions must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts);
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- Comply with applicable law from which they are posted.
4.2 Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote unlawful discrimination.
- Infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or any other intellectual property right of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from CV, if this is not the case; or
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
4.3 Removing Contributions
CV has the right to remove any contributions you make using our interactive services if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out above or these Terms and Conditions, generally.
- No Warranty
IF ANYONE BRINGS A CLAIM AGAINST US RELATED TO YOUR ACTIONS OR INFORMATION ON THE SITE, YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND EXPENSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING REASONABLE LEGAL FEES AND COSTS) RELATED TO SUCH CLAIM.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT, DATA, MATERIALS, THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING REGISTRATION (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION GOOGLE AD GRANTS FOR CHURCHES) AND DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CV PROJECT, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. CV DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE PROVIDED ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, COMPLETELY SECURE OR VIRUS FREE. YOU AGREE CV, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY (I) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF CV SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (II) ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (III) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (IV) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE.
- CHRISTIAN ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION
Any and all claims or disputes arising from or related to this Agreement, other than a claim for injunctive relief, shall first be submitted to mediation Collin County, Texas in accordance with the then governing rules of The Institute for Christian Conciliation. If the parties cannot resolve their dispute through mediation, they shall have the issue resolved through arbitration with the then governing rules of The Institute for Christian Conciliation. In the event that the Institute for Christian Conciliation ceases to exist during the course of this Agreement, arbitration under this section shall be conducted according to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon an arbitration award may be entered in the District Court for the County of Collin, Texas. CV and User shall bear their own costs related to any mediation or arbitration proceeding.